SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Going Rat Blasting Tonight
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Going Rat Blasting Tonight Login/Join 
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Well, I got a helluva deal on another 5x.

I want to trade it for a 3x.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 29786 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
We got two rifles for tomorrow night now!

Nen is going to ensure his NV camera is charged and I am going to use his rig to video shooting also so you can see how the camera based system works if you are on a budget.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!

Posts: 29786 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
That's a great looking pair!
Can't wait to see the movie.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Building high performance custom homes on beautiful Smith Mt. Lake, VA
www.PDandM.com

Posts: 3196 | Location: SML & OBX | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
This is Nen's rig I made for him.

I fabricated a camera to Weaver mount for the Picatinny rail. The T20-850nm ir light is not in the picture, but it clamps onto the laser.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!

Trophy Husband
Picture of C L Wilkins
posted Hide Post
"Shooting rats is funner than you think."

~ my buddy's 11 year old son.

Posts: 2922 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I started with nothing,
and still have most of it
Picture of stiab
posted Hide Post
Bucket o' Rats from chicken coop. Some by handgun, some by shovel, many by "Lady the Rat Destroyer". IIRC 14 in total. It was a daylight operation, got them all.

"While not every Democrat is a horse thief, every horse thief is a Democrat." HORACE GREELEY

Posts: 1424 | Location: Central NC | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post

I'm Rick James.

Posts: 35517 | Location: Around | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/sWbtzEmXP34

Eeewwww, don't touch it!

Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Great stuff! Thanks for posting that.

RMD

Some men are morally opposed to violence; they are protected by men who are not.

Posts: 18325 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
Holy cow, they are everywhere!

That looks like so much fun....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagon, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.GreatLandMissions.org
www.GLVS.org

Posts: 12557 | Location: On the Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
years ago, ao slow nights, coppers from various jurisdictions would show up at the county dump, pull out their .22 pistols, light 'em up with their spotlights, and have at 'em. Periodically, somebody would get a call, have to leave, and after an hour or so, the rats still owned the dump, numbers considerably reduced.

Posts: 6420 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post