SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    I wasn’t looking for a lower, but when I saw it, had to...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I wasn’t looking for a lower, but when I saw it, had to... Login/Join 
Picture of KHolm
posted
..have it!

My FFL got in a shipment of Spikes lowers this morning on my monthly visit to chew the fat. He has all sorts, but he pulled this one from his safe and I about died laughing. Needless to say, I found my next pistol build lower Big Grin Since we don’t have our freedoms for FA, I guess I can’t go Full Libturd Smile

So now the nagging question is, what pistol? I don’t have one right now, but I have already ordered an SB Tactical PDW brace, but where to go next? Trigger shown is a BCM take-out, but it’ll home a Geissele SD-C from a donor.

What say ye?

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon formed against us shall prosper....

What do I want? A time machine.
When do I want it? Irrelevant.

Posts: 1820 | Location: Central Iowa CAPTIVE | Registered: January 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
If you like it, that's fine. But, since you asked, I don't care at all for it. As far as I'm concerned, memorializing the fucking snowflakes on your AR, or any guns at all, is like writing shit on it. Not for me.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
With that roll mark, I think you have to go big (like a .458) or at least silly (like a 5.45x39).

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's funny. Put one of those binary triggers in it.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Good Grief....what were you thinking ? No wonder it was hidden in the safe. It's like a Commie flag on your rifle, just saying cause you asked.

Posts: 1540 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
I'm not a fan of the Rainbow, Unicorn, Punisher, Zombie 'pocolipse, Snowflake, lowers.

When I get assaulted in the woods by hostile pop cans and renegade paper targets, it's time to be serious about what your fire stick says on it.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love the unique lowers that are out there. A friend (who is hispanic) has one where the three positions are siesta, fiesta and donkey show.

Posts: 2188 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
You guys need to lighten up for cris sakes.

It is a GUN and is making fun of the whatever you want to call them crowd. I like it.

Make a nasty shooter out of her. Wink

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeNH:
I love the unique lowers that are out there. A friend (who is hispanic) has one where the three positions are siesta, fiesta and donkey show.

¡Ay, caramba!...

I hadn't heard of these before...I Binged it and found the manufacturer/supplier Razz...

https://edctactical.us/product...ower-receiver-billet

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
I bought one too. My boys rifles were built on Crusader lowers, my 4 year old daughter opted for the unicorn. The 3 of them have matching 16 and 20in ARs. If having a "commie" lower makes my daughter enjoy it, so be it.

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
quote:
Originally posted by MikeNH:

¡Ay, caramba!...

I hadn't heard of these before...I Binged it and found the manufacturer/supplier Razz...

https://edctactical.us/product...ower-receiver-billet

And ordered!

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
LOL Big Grin

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just today finished building a 9" 300blk pistol on a Spikes Punisher lower that caught my eye at a LGS.

My first build and first pistol. It won't be my last Big Grin

Posts: 828 | Location: STL | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
A buddy and I bought them too ... He was thinking of that silly unicorn in the Marvel movie Dead Pool ... He's a comic book nerd and will probably spend some insane money building it, I know he's already bought a binary trigger, said he thought he better get it while he can

Mine is for my lezbo sister, not really anything special, 16" 300blackout ... She may be gay but she's not stupid and she'll get a kick out of it.

I was originally thinking I'd make a pistol out of it, use a Spikes receiver end cap put my CMMG 22LR PDW on it ...

... I don't know, it's still sitting in the safe.

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post