SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Thoughts on CZ Scorpion vs. MP5 clone
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thoughts on CZ Scorpion vs. MP5 clone Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
It's a Blue Force Gear ULoop.

https://www.blueforcegear.com/uloop

Thank you

Posts: 220 | Registered: June 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Put 350 rounds down range with my scorpion. The only complaint is loading the mags-stiff springs. $9 trigger spring and polish really improved the trigger. Larger charging handle and paddle mag release helps. No hiccups. The gun got very warm.
Really easy to clean- pop the bolt out.

Posts: 2295 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGfourme:
Put 350 rounds down range with my scorpion. The only complaint is loading the mags-stiff springs. $9 trigger spring and polish really improved the trigger. Larger charging handle and paddle mag release helps. No hiccups. The gun got very warm.
Really easy to clean- pop the bolt out.

Maglula makes a loader for Scorpion mags.

Posts: 3326 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
I was horrified with the stock trigger on my CZ carbine.
I immediately ordered the spring kit.
I installed with the included washer figuring it would smooth out the bearing surface on the right side of trigger housing.
I began to have extraction problems after a few hundred rounds. I took the trigger housing out and found a small hunk of plastic at the bottom. I traced the broken off plastic to the area behind the ejector.
I sent the trigger housing back to CZ and they returned a new trigger housing with a new trigger assembly. When I function tested the new trigger I saw that the hammer traveled VERY close to the area mine had broken.I concluded that with the shim/washer installed from HB industries the hammer moved left enough to impact the plastic pedestal the encases the ejector and chipped off a piece, leaving the ejector to flap around.
I also noticed the new trigger CZ sent was WAY better than the original. I probably will not install the HB spring kit.

Posts: 4609 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post