SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    10 pack Magpul Gen 2 AR magazines $79.99 with free shipping at Brownell's...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

10 pack Magpul Gen 2 AR magazines $79.99 with free shipping at Brownell's... Login/Join 
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted
http://www.brownells.com/magaz...-5-56-prod24192.aspx

For free shipping on orders over $49...use code MAY at checkout.

Also free shipping plus $10 off any order over $99...use code M3P at checkout.

http://www.brownells.com

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
crap that's a pretty good deal....I have enough magazines, I have enough magazines, I have enough magazines...I swear I do..

must resist the temptation....

Posts: 819 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting. Lightened my wallet by $90 after I added some Hopes and got the extra $10 off Smile

Posts: 1768 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cruiser68:
Thanks for posting. Lightened my wallet by $90 after I added some Ho"pp"es and got the extra $10 off Smile

FIFY

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4562 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought I got a good deal when I ordered ten for $95.00 but better days are starting. At least for a little while.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you need more mags great,if you buy them to sell, good luck. Dumped some Gen2 mags for $10 each at a show. Had some black Lancer's at $12 each which nobody bought. Some guys asked for the clear mags which I tried to explain should sell for $4-$5 bucks more and they just shrugged and walked away. Cheap will always be cheap with no rhyme or reason, and the public now thinks they are at a flea market rather than a gun show where they think they can buy a $16 mag for $8 bucks. IMHO.

Posts: 971 | Registered: January 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post