SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    LMT MWS optics arrived
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LMT MWS optics arrived Login/Join 
posted
Hello guys. My TA11 arrived yesterday and is mounted and ready for a trip to the range. I went with the TA11 3.5 with 308 BDC reticle due to my style of shooting. I can hunt with it or reach out 600-800 yards if needed. The eye relief is great and the price was too good to pass up. $700 shipped with a American Defense Mount. Range report to follow.

Posts: 1097 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Beautiful! When I finish my MWS (hopefully by Christmas) that is the optic I am going to put on it. I like ACOG's and I was checking that one out a few weeks ago. Great choice!

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great gun and great glass on it!
($700?!?!? Eek That's a steal! From where?)

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8322 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
That's a beauty!

Posts: 7721 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
Great gun and great glass on it!
($700?!?!? Eek That's a steal! From where?)

I purchased it on another forum. It was NIB and sat there for a while as no one wanted the Amber reticle. I have several of the amber ACOGS and it works well here in Florida against all the green. Win for me....lol.

Posts: 1097 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post