SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Any source for Daniel Defense upper receivers?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any source for Daniel Defense upper receivers? Login/Join 
Picture of lkdr1989
posted
I've been looking all over the interwebz for a Daniel Defense upper receiver and am stumped, anyone know of a place that is selling one? I just bought a DD barrel and would like it to match.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I don't know of any place that sells just the stripped upper receivers.

Posts: 17733 | Registered: August 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Pluribus Unum
Picture of JRC
posted Hide Post
I suspect you are out of luck on a stripped DD upper only.

It looks like DD only sells completed uppers - they don't list any upper receivers as a part only on their website.

Good luck!

Posts: 1407 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: March 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LDD:
I don't know of any place that sells just the stripped upper receivers.

Oh well, I had a sneaking suspicion that was the case.

quote:
Originally posted by JRC:
I suspect you are out of luck on a stripped DD upper only.

It looks like DD only sells completed uppers - they don't list any upper receivers as a part only on their website.

Good luck!

I was actually going to go the route of buying a full assembled upper but the issue is that I don't really like their rails and was going to swap it for a different one, which means, I would've had to take the upper apart...so I figured since I already have the tools, it'd be cheaper to just buy the parts and build it myself.

Thanks to you both for your quick response!

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
Have you looked at their new V7 Mlok rail? It’s a nice rail. I wish they’d get away from the squared off rail look of the past but it’s nice and thin like I like them.

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
Call Daniel defense. I bought one from them about 5 years ago when I was doing my MK18 build.

Posts: 7389 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Keep an eye on Western Sport as they pop up on their occasionally. I just checked and they have old Ambush marked DD receivers on special.

Posts: 10 | Registered: March 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
I've been looking all over the interwebz for a Daniel Defense upper receiver and am stumped, anyone know of a place that is selling one? I just bought a DD barrel and would like it to match.

There's a seller on GB that has "new take-off" stripped DD uppers for sale.
I have no connection/relationship with the seller other than I have done business with the seller as a buyer of goods and they were good to go.

Use the following as your search: "Daniel Defense M4 Upper Receiver AR15 MK18 M4A1"

tp

Posts: 908 | Location: TX | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Thanks all, I ended up buying a BCM upper receiver.