SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Diana Mauser K98 air rifle.. talk me out of it (warning: giant pic)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Diana Mauser K98 air rifle.. talk me out of it (warning: giant pic) Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted
I know...one of the most cliché forum topics ever ..

I didn't even know it existed until five minutes ago but:

'Fixed barrel
Under cocking lever system
Single-shot
Authentic Mauser K98 hardwood stock
Two-stage adjustable T06 trigger
Hooded front sight
Micrometer rear sight, adjustable for windage and elevation
Overall length 44"
Barrel length 18"
Weight 9.5 lbs
Velocity: .177 cal=1150 fps, .22 cal=850 fps '

https://www.pyramydair.com/s/m..._Air_Rifle/4164/7955

Those velocities are quite respectable.

Posts: 15886 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice!!!! I know Norinco made a pretty good .22LR K98 copy back in the 80-90’s that was decent and cheap ( I know there are other trainers made by German firms in .22). Not cheap anymore. But, that is a cool repro air gun!!!! Make a M1903 or a M1903A3 or a SMLE or a No.4 Mk.I... this list could go on.

I think these air guns would sell. I am thinking about one if they go on sale!!!

Posts: 4043 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Yeah... I guess it kinda looks like a K98k, if you squint. Wink

Posts: 32494 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 357fuzz:
I think these air guns would sell. I am thinking about one if they go on sale!!!

FWIW, they've been available for a few years. Not only does that mean they should be supported, but it's likely they will go on sale (again?) at some point.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post