SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Romeo5 XDR experiences
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Romeo5 XDR experiences Login/Join 
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted
Need an optic on a 8.5" pistol I just finished and saw one of these. Price is good and the battery life looks impressive. It also has an Eotech-ish reticle that I have wanted to try out.

Anyone own one...how is it?

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Tough as nails. Everything I have heard is that they are Aimpoint tough. There are videos on the tube of torture tests involving freezing throwing them in to rocks and even shooting it with a shotgun. Not only did it still work, it held zero.
Torture test

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
thanks...

I will grab one and report back

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted Hide Post
So what is the difference between the 5XDR and the 4M/T? Is it just the solar panel?

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2226 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post