SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Loading 6.5 Grendel Mags
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Loading 6.5 Grendel Mags Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted
I really enjoy loading 5.56 with my Magpacker. Makes loading a 30 round mag with 30 rounds a breeze.

It looks like Magpacker is out of business so I'm looking for something to make loading 6.5 Grendel magazines faster and easier. The fat 6.5 Grendel won't work in my 5.56 Magpacker, and my StripLULA won't work either.

Any suggestions?

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23102 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I haven't tried one yet, but (FWIW) I've heard good things about the Podavach.

http://podavach.store/products//ar15-ak-aud-u-loader

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quiet observer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 985 | Location: Pocatello, Idaho | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post