SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Karma-AR miscellaneous stuff ***Winner Snake207***
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma-AR miscellaneous stuff ***Winner Snake207*** Login/Join 
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Please count me in as well.
I could use a few things - will re-karma the rest with something else included.

Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 12540 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey I can use that stuff!
Thanks

Posts: 90 | Registered: September 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks

Posts: 2221 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, what a great grab bag of stuff!!! Please include me in running for this fine stuff.

FG42 Type G, Ruger GSR, P250 Compact 9mm w/45ACP Compact conversion, H&K VP9 & other cool stuff.

100% disabled veteran

Posts: 696 | Location: central NC | Registered: March 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
Please enter me. Thank you for the chance

---------------------------------
How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 1014 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
I'd love a shot as well!

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Please toss my name in the digital hat!

What I can't use, I'll pass along to another shooter recently infected with black rifle disease.

Thanks for the opportunity and your generosity!

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lugerguards
posted Hide Post
Please enter me. As previously stated, If won any unused items will be reKarmAd IN THIS ROOM.

THANKS for the chance.

Shawn

Nothing here to see!

Posts: 1865 | Location: Will County, Illinois | Registered: October 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
I would like to try for this. Whatever I do not need I will re-karma. Thank you for your kindness in sharing this with our members.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Questions = Harassment
posted Hide Post
Toss me in...I could use that grip and a couple covers.
Thanks

Posts: 370 | Location: VA | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Count me in. My best friend is building a AR. He's got a compete lower. Any extras we'll re-karma.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8847 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
Please add me. Thank you.

Posts: 1773 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

The Karmanator has picked Snake207 for the winner. Congrats, and email sent.

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Sweet! Thank you!

Emailed you back.
Will have a karma very soon with a lot of extras!

Thanks agaim Big Grin

Posts: 12540 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post