SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Karma-AR miscellaneous stuff ***Winner Snake207***
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma-AR miscellaneous stuff ***Winner Snake207*** Login/Join 
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Between myself and the two sons, we can use all of it.

Thanks for the chance.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
Please add my name! I will take a few things and re-Karma the rest!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2495 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
I could use some of that stuff. Please include me.

Anything I can't use, I will re-Karma with some additional items added.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd love to be entered as well. Thanks.

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in, thanks!

When life gives you lemons, put them in the freezer for a few hours, and throw them back, 'cause they're like rocks, man.

Posts: 95 | Location: Waterloo, IA | Registered: February 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Biochemical
Superfreak
Picture of M4Super90
posted Hide Post
Very generous of you. I have a home for all that. Please put me in!

115 + 115 = 230

Posts: 3675 | Registered: April 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks for your generosity.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2386 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Count me I. Please, thank you for the chance!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance Big Grin

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3641 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
count me in, please!

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
Add me please! Thanks!

Posts: 4343 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swage
posted Hide Post
I was just looking at picking up rail covers and a VFG.

Please include me.

Posts: 1865 | Location: Westlake, OH USA | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please enter me, I could use this, thanks.

Posts: 1491 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
I'll toss my name in the hat. Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xl_target
posted Hide Post
Count me in , please.

Posts: 2322 | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Put me in please.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of a Series
of Accidents
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.

I've got a couple Palmetto ARs that could use these upgrades.

Thanks!

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Posts: 1971 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: February 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm game.

Posts: 506 | Location: North East Illinois | Registered: September 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Add me please. Thanks

Posts: 54 | Location: The Porous TX Border | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
Count me in. I can use much of that and what I can't I'll give to someone that can.

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post