SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Karma-AR miscellaneous stuff ***Winner Snake207***
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma-AR miscellaneous stuff ***Winner Snake207*** Login/Join 
Picture of henryaz
posted

I finally found the one thing I was looking for (front post adjustment tool), and in the process found a bunch of other stuff I will no longer use. Everything in the picture, a single karma winner, picked by the Karmanator on Thursday evening, the 18th. Must be a member as of today.

A whole bunch of rail covers, a Larue FG, a Troy rear folding sight (I use the later model with the diamond hole, this one has the round hole), and a bag that says "Bill Springfield AR trigger". Whether or not that is what's in it, or whether all the parts are there (they look like it), well, what you get is what you get. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: henryaz,

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
I'm lucky #1

Thanks for the chance.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
I'll take a chance. Thanks.

Posts: 6030 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
In for a chance, please! Thanks.

Posts: 10740 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Wow. Very nice and very generous.

Please include me and thank you!

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in. Will make good use of the rail covers and site.

Thank You

Keep Americans working, buy American made!

Posts: 709 | Location: western PA | Registered: April 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks!

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma! Please add me to the list.

Posts: 32492 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please, Thanks.

Posts: 3591 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Me too, thanks very much.

Posts: 971 | Registered: January 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
Please count me in as well.

Thanks for offering these AR goodies to the forum.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mad mike
posted Hide Post
I'd like a shot at it.
Thanks,
Mike

Posts: 207 | Location: D/FW, Texas | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in. thanks

Posts: 1046 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in.
Never win but here I am again.

Posts: 286 | Location: midwest | Registered: May 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bashman
posted Hide Post
Please add my name in as well.
And if you ever decide to go to medical school, good luck with that too. Big Grin

A man who does not read has no appreciable advantage over the man who cannot read.

Posts: 1192 | Location: Charlotte | Registered: July 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. I have an AR that is in need of some dressing up .

Thanks

Posts: 2225 | Location: Lawrenceburg, In | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
In for the goodness. Thanks henryaz!

Posts: 3239 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JJexp
posted Hide Post
I would love to put those parts to good use. I've already got an exact list as to what rifles every part would go on. That said, I'm in and thanks for doing this.

Posts: 451 | Location: Hatboro, PA | Registered: May 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Please enter my name in this generous KARMA...thank you for the chance.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Please count me in and thank you for a chance.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post