SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Mcx Xchange 300blk 9"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mcx Xchange 300blk 9" Login/Join 
posted
I got the delivery of my xchange kit today. When I dug thru the big box to the little box, I was surprised to only find the barrel. I was under the impression that another bolt would be included.

Should there be a bolt in the kit or not?

Posts: 20 | Location: Kansas City | Registered: May 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
No reason for another bolt.
Both calibers are based off the same casing.

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1540 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of leavemebe
posted Hide Post
As creslin says, no bolt needed.

There should be a #27 torex wrench in the box as well. You need that, or a similar tool, to switch out the barrel. Mine also had an updated MCX owners manual.

"It is easier to fool someone than to convince them they have been fooled." Unknown observer of human behavior.

Posts: 671 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Back when they started pre-selling these, Sig was advertising to some an included handguard and others a new bolt. Turned out to be neither. Call them and talk to them (if you preordered). You may get something out of it.

Posts: 282 | Registered: March 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post