SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    New XCR-L
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New XCR-L Login/Join 
Picture of KPSquared
posted
Just picked this up. I was looking for a non AR-15 and I really like this rifle. Hope to shoot it soon.

Thanks,
KPSquared

Posts: 805 | Location: Ft. Knox, KY | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Very sharp. Looking forward to a "range report" soon.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice, I owned one of the older versions and liked it quite a bit. If I remember correctly I let the internet talk me into trading it off but there was nothing wrong with the actual rifle. Well made and really light. Enjoy and let us know how it does.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of deadmanmike
posted Hide Post
Nice rifle. I had one, got rid of it about a year ago. Rifle always shot well, the biggest turn off for me was support for it.. Robinson couldn't be bothered to sell parts for their rifles (and when they did, it took over 6 months to deliver something that was "instock") so you always had to go through one of their dealers

=============
Certified Sig P-Series Armorer
Certified AR-15/M16/M4 Armorer
Certified 1911 Armorer
Certified Glock Armorer
Certified Sig P320 Armorer
Certified Glock Advanced Armorer
Certified MPX Armorer
Certified MCX Armorer

Posts: 1587 | Registered: June 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post