SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Larue Triggers on sale
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Larue Triggers on sale Login/Join 
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
I was waiting for them to go back on sale. Ordered another one.

Posts: 1215 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
First time I have ever caught them on sale, I always hear about it after the fact, I ordered 2.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Got an "order completed" from my order over the last week.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I received my two today, Ordered them 12 days ago, not bad!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The MBT triggers are on sale again for $99.

Posts: 597 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: September 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
I rec'd the email from LaRue at 2:30 PM (didn't see it until 4:00 PM though) and ordered two MBT Triggers at 4:05 PM. Big Grin

From the email....

quote:
30-something thousand MBT triggers made ... give or take a few.

Looks like we make and sell about a 1,500 MBT triggers a month ...

Folks seem to like and jump at our occasional $99 MBT deal, so we're doing it again. Like last time, we kept making MBTs until we accumulated us a sizable pile. That means they will ship as fast as we can ship them !!

Sounds like they're in stock, too! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
This forum just cost me a couple hundred more dollars! Smile

Darn ye scallywags.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10487 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Checked several times hoping for the sale - nothing - went to the range to check zero on my dear rifle - boom - posted when i came home.

On order for my DDM4

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4561 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back in Black
posted Hide Post
I got one yesterday. Interested to try it out compared to my Geiessele triggers.

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigless in
Indiana
Picture of IndianaBoy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RobC2:
I got one yesterday. Interested to try it out compared to my Geiessele triggers.

I like mine better than my SSA.

Posts: 14114 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
The $99 MBT Trigger special ends tonight at midnight ... get them while you can. Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Veni,vidi,Vici
Picture of Campusninja
posted Hide Post
Ordered one for my little pony.

Posts: 1260 | Location: Michigan | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnnyD
posted Hide Post
Waiting on mine. DDM4 V7 6.8SPC needs improvement in the trigger department.
I'm excited to give it a try. This will be my first trigger replacement.

-----------------------------------

USAF/ANG Retired

Posts: 781 | Location: Garland, (Zombieland) TX. | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
They’re back for $99!

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Obvious
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ceptor781:
They’re back for $99!

Just ordered, thank you.

Posts: 3364 | Registered: July 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Holy crap! Do I really "need" this?

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
I ordered with “plenty of time” option and it shipped yesterday/same day with standard flat rate shipping. Hopefully they have a healthy stock on hand.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Anyone ever compare this one to the Geissele Rapid Fire Trigger ?

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Ordered mine on 2-11 and it will be here tomorrow.

I've got some serious range time to put in the next few weeks.
A GSSF indoor league (second of three sessions), a Trap shoot coming up, a (modified) bullseye shoot coming up and my Nightforce NXS will be here tomorrow after getting the reticle change.
I'm so happy it's not June!!

Forgot to add: Also have to do range session with my Robert Burke worked over P225.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3771 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King of Goodness
Picture of varoadking
posted Hide Post
Thanks fo the tip, fellas...bought one last night...

Anyone care to comment on their own reference to these having a "slight creep?"

Posts: 6699 | Location: Dixie | Registered: February 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post