SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Larue Triggers on sale
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Larue Triggers on sale Login/Join 
Picture of SIGfourme
posted
Just got e mail. $99 MBT trigger on sale and IN STOCK !!!

Posts: 2295 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Just ordered...Good Friday to me Smile

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Must be trigger weekend. Brownells has a bunch of Geiessele triggers on sale.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Comes with a dry fire training aid or for $10 you can add an Apex grip in the color of your choice.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12930 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I think that we are starting to see more price drops across the line... MBT-2 used to be $200, then $125, now $99...

Geissele has introduces cheaper triggers in the $100-150ish dollar range... (through Brownells).

And the summer lul hasn't even hit yet... Wink

Primary Arms has 25% off Geissele stuff as well.

http://www.primaryarms.com/Bra..._pct_off_easter_2017

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jcat
posted Hide Post
not bad, though the ACT and PSA EPTs make it hard to justify any more than $60 or so for a good single stage trigger.

Posts: 9958 | Location: RI | Registered: October 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
You guys are killing me, I just got this email and forced myself to get some Geissele goodness at discount prices and it's not even Saturday Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
I think that we are starting to see more price drops across the line... MBT-2 used to be $200, then $125, now $99...

Geissele has introduces cheaper triggers in the $100-150ish dollar range... (through Brownells).

And the summer lul hasn't even hit yet... Wink

Primary Arms has 25% off Geissele stuff as well.

http://www.primaryarms.com/Bra..._pct_off_easter_2017

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
I just went to their website. I didn't see the sale price.

Posts: 1215 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Looks like the sale is over Frown

Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Too bad, so sad. I'll wait for the next sale.

Posts: 1215 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigless in
Indiana
Picture of IndianaBoy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. Smile

Posts: 14114 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigless in
Indiana
Picture of IndianaBoy
posted Hide Post
I was lucky enough to snag one before the promotion ended.

Being a trigger snob adds $ to every AR build..... hehehe.

Posts: 14114 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ed308
posted Hide Post
I ordered 2 as soon as I saw the email. Love LaRue MBT. A steal at $99! The Dillo Dust is nice too.

Posts: 605 | Location: DFW Area | Registered: January 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
How long was the sale? I've been waiting and missed it!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rangeme101
posted Hide Post
Looks like it was until product sold out. Email stated they had a huge stockpile for this sale. Because they stated they sell 1000 triggers a month, so they stocked pile for this sale to be able to offer a no wait on your purchase. That's crazy. That's crazy profit making for a trigger. Would like to know how many they made for the sale.

" like i said,....i didn't build it, i didn't buy it, and i didn't break it."

Posts: 1299 | Location: N. Georgia | Registered: March 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of }BuLL
posted Hide Post
Over 2,000 sold in ~7 hours.

Posts: 131 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 11, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jcat:
not bad, though the ACT and PSA EPTs make it hard to justify any more than $60 or so for a good single stage trigger.

MBT is a 2 stage.

Posts: 8144 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ed308
posted Hide Post
ALG's ACT is not in the same league as LaRue's MBT. The LaRue is a two stage trigger that breaks at 4.5 lbs (2.5 lbs. first stage, 2 lb second stage) with a smooth/positive reset. The MBT also comes with a heavy trigger spring which increases the pull to 6 lbs. One of the MBT's I ordered will be replacing a ACT trigger. The other will be used to replace a Timney trigger that light strikes on Lake City ammo and CCI 41 primers.

Posts: 605 | Location: DFW Area | Registered: January 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rangeme101
posted Hide Post
Has anybody who ordered during this sale had a shipping notice sent yet? Mine still shows pending. Original email said they made enough so there would be no wait. I realize if they sold a couple of thousand they can't ship out in one day, just curious to see if any have gone out yet. Thanks.

" like i said,....i didn't build it, i didn't buy it, and i didn't break it."

Posts: 1299 | Location: N. Georgia | Registered: March 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered mine early afternoon the day it was on sale and received it yesterday.

Posts: 135 | Location: Twin Cities, MN | Registered: July 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post