SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Finally in the SBR game.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finally in the SBR game. Login/Join 
Fight, Build, Destroy.
Sappers Lead the Way!!
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted
After two Eform 1's were denied two years ago due to pictures, I was disgruntled (they asked for corrections twice and didnt mention the pics) and didn't try again until this past Feb. It was approved in 26 days, which is nice.

Palmetto State Approval-15 ATF Guy lower.

Spikes 11.5" CLHF 1/7 barrel with CASV handguard in foliage, foliage MIAD and UBR.

She is short and chonky, just how I like them.

Trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up

Posts: 4597 | Location: Winchester, KY | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Nice looking SBR

Posts: 7721 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admit nothing. Deny everything.
Make counter-accusations.
Picture of rkentm
posted Hide Post
Very Nice! The UBR is still my favorite "hard-use" stock!

"Ladies and Gentlemen - The Fit has hit the Shan!"

Posts: 568 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Looks good!

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m499
posted Hide Post
quote:
After two Eform 1's were denied two years ago due to pictures...

Nice SBR. Can you expand on the above quote so maybe others don't have the same issue?
thanks

Smile

Posts: 2676 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: January 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fight, Build, Destroy.
Sappers Lead the Way!!
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by m499:
quote:
After two Eform 1's were denied two years ago due to pictures...

Nice SBR. Can you expand on the above quote so maybe others don't have the same issue?
thanks

Smile

They didn’t like the picture I uploaded with my form, and it was a semi-recent passport photo even. They didn’t expand further than that, just that the photo’s given were not acceptable.

Posts: 4597 | Location: Winchester, KY | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m499
posted Hide Post
Interesting. Thanks. Never heard of that happening before. Were you doing a "gangsta" pose in the photo or something? jk
thanks

Posts: 2676 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: January 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Nice SBR....But she's lacking in the 'can' department. Wink

I recommend this 'short and chonky' one --> https://deadairsilencers.com/products/nomad/

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
CASV handguard

Any further info or links for this? I'd like to check that out a bit more.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Very nice SBR!!! Welcome to the club! Is this a .223 or .300 BLK?

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fight, Build, Destroy.
Sappers Lead the Way!!
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:
quote:
CASV handguard

Any further info or links for this? I'd like to check that out a bit more.

It's old school, they were popular in the early/mid 2000's and were even used on some SF/EOD issue guns. VLTOR made them, and they have since been discontinued. They have teased pics of a M-Lok version they will release sometime soon for it.

Fight, Build, Destroy.
Sappers Lead the Way!!
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pulicords:
Very nice SBR!!! Welcome to the club! Is this a .223 or .300 BLK?

5.56 but I'm going to build a 300 BO upper and form 1 a can for it.