SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Palmetto State Arrmory...FDE Moe Freedom AR carbines on sale with free shipping
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Palmetto State Arrmory...FDE Moe Freedom AR carbines on sale with free shipping Login/Join 
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted
Weekend deal...

If someone is looking for a budget AR...$449.00 with free shipping is hard to beat even with your states background check and transfer fees added. They ship to Tennessee with no sales tax added (not sure about other states)...

http://palmettostatearmory.com...earth-516445846.html

I've got one of their Freedom uppers and it has been flawless over 800+ rounds of mostly steel case Wolf...surprisingly accurate too.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10586 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
PSA has their premium bcg and a charging handle on sale too.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jhendri2
posted Hide Post
I bought the one with the regular FDE furniture on it for $389. Figured I couldn't go wrong at that price. Using it as my JEEP gun for hogs and coyotes. Seems really well made for that money. I have several other ARs but those dang PSA e-mail blasts get me every time lol

Posts: 190 | Location: Tipton, OK | Registered: December 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post