SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    CALIFORNIA QUESTION. ARMaglock Kingpin used with Cross Armory Safe Mag Sig 516
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CALIFORNIA QUESTION. ARMaglock Kingpin used with Cross Armory Safe Mag Sig 516 Login/Join 
posted
Has anyone installed and used the ARMaglock Kingpin, in conjunction with a Cross Armory Safe Mag device? ARMaglock changed the maglock to function with the Kingpin, so the mag could be released with the BCG locked in the position. I am considering purchasing a Cross Armory Safe Mag device, and am willing to experiment a bit, if I have to, to see if a similar modification can be made to it (if need be), to drop an empty magazine, with a push of the kingpin, rather than pushing the kingpin, and then pushing the ARMaglock Gen2 device.
I was just wondering, if anyone has tried this yet, and what the result were like. Right now, I have a featureless configuration, but am thinking about going fixed mag, to avoid confusion over muzzle brake vs flash hider.

Posts: 25 | Registered: March 08, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post