SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    SIG brings us an AIR rifle!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG brings us an AIR rifle! Login/Join 
posted
I am into airguns, and this really looks intriguing! It's going to have a tough-row-to-hoe at that price-point, I believe...but we'll see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV9zBP0m--A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqM-n_K9ucc

Posts: 383 | Location: Phoenix Aridzona | Registered: March 06, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I got the impression that the scope and rings were an option, not included, and no iron sights so yeah that would be pricey. We'll see what real world pricing will be.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh for sure, you know it's not a package-deal. Still, not unusual for a premium air rifle to be produced without sights, knowing it will be scoped anyhow. I like how they engineer describes the components being mated-up for boring, and hinge-pin alignment. Neither one of the those mouthpieces said a word about the shot cycle. Nor anything with reference to the muzzle appendage, what airgunners refer to as a "lead-dust collector".

Posts: 383 | Location: Phoenix Aridzona | Registered: March 06, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
And why it is light years more economical to use nitro rifles to shoot rats.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
I am into them also,actually only one now.
I have a Benjamin Marauder pcp.
Two diver tanks,that gets filled when one is empty.
M gun shoots rws pellets extremely well.
I put a burris 2-9 rifle scope on it.Pyramid air is my go to for supplies.
This gun is very quite and that is what sold me

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post