SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Man, I just went on an AR binge
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Man, I just went on an AR binge Login/Join 
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Baron Flynt:
PSA finally got an upper I’ve wanted for a while back in stock. CHF FN made 14.7 inch lightweight, pinned and welded flash hider, MLOK rail for $370.00

Had to have it. Got a premium BCG for $69.00 & Geissele Airborne CH for $89.00. Should make a pretty good upper for under $600.00.

I haven’t noticed the FN made barrels on there in a while.

Link to the upper? I might have to put it on my watch list.

Posts: 17887 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
I'm in the middle of an AR Pistol build. Have a PSA Lower and just received my 7.5" PSA Upper lightweight, MBUS Sight set, Fluted flash can, BCG and Charging Handle. The upper is awesome and it was on sale at $319.00. Now I'm trying to decide which brace to put on it???

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45_Auto:
I'm in the middle of an AR Pistol build. Have a PSA Lower and just received my 7.5" PSA Upper lightweight, MBUS Sight set, Fluted flash can, BCG and Charging Handle. The upper is awesome and it was on sale at $319.00. Now I'm trying to decide which brace to put on it???

SBA3 is where is at, and I have one of each available basically.

IDPA ESP SS

Posts: 973 | Location: Nashville, TN | Registered: January 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oz_Shadow:
quote:
Originally posted by Baron Flynt:
PSA finally got an upper I’ve wanted for a while back in stock. CHF FN made 14.7 inch lightweight, pinned and welded flash hider, MLOK rail for $370.00

Had to have it. Got a premium BCG for $69.00 & Geissele Airborne CH for $89.00. Should make a pretty good upper for under $600.00.

I haven’t noticed the FN made barrels on there in a while.

Link to the upper? I might have to put it on my watch list.

Sorry to reply so late. Didn't see your post until now.

http://palmettostatearmory.com...k-pinned-welded.html

Looks like it's out of stock right now though.

Posts: 506 | Location: Salt Flats | Registered: April 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post