SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Unique Trump-themed AR Lower
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unique Trump-themed AR Lower Login/Join 
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Now if you put that lower with this upper, that would be a very nice setup!

https://www.veriforcetactical....limited-edition-red/

Archerman

Posts: 2484 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I had one in my shopping cart last night after a few cerezas but I fell asleep before i could pull the trigger! Theres always tonight!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All I have to say is, I agree with 12131 100%.

Posts: 141 | Registered: June 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigless in
Indiana
Picture of IndianaBoy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
quote:
Originally posted by IndianaBoy:
Man... I want would like to build on that, just because.

.450? .458? .50?

A 458 Socom would be a nice addition.

Posts: 14122 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Instead of the full auto wording, I wish it would just say "TRUMPED" or "MAGA". It would be neat as a novelty.

Posts: 6873 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JJexp
posted Hide Post
I couldn’t help myself, and bought a snowflake lower. It seemed appropriate for an a4 clone build I’m working on, with a fostech echo.

Posts: 451 | Location: Hatboro, PA | Registered: May 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigwagon:
If that was offered as a regular forged lower for around $100 or less I'd consider one.

Ditto ... for $125 or so I’d be in ... by the time you add shipping & transfer I think I’d be in the $160 or so range ... for my purposes I can buy an Anderson that would “do” the same thing for $50 otd

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5706 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post