SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Unique Trump-themed AR Lower
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unique Trump-themed AR Lower Login/Join 
Picture of lkdr1989
posted
I saw this and thought it was a joke but no...it's real! Only $180.

https://www.quentindefense.com...r-15-lower-receiver/

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
much like the person... overpriced !

Posts: 1244 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CandyMan.45:

Please explain?

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CandyMan.45:
Pardon me? To whom are you referring?

Posts: 107498 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
$180 is a bit higher than what lowers typically go for right now, but it's not unreasonable if the quality is there.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is a Billet lower, which good for more than a forged lower usually. Most billets are in the $100.00 to $230.00 range, even now.

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
THERE IS A ASS FOR EVERY SEAT

Posts: 971 | Registered: January 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swage
posted Hide Post
I like it as a novelty piece. Not enough to throw down $180.

Posts: 1865 | Location: Westlake, OH USA | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If that was offered as a regular forged lower for around $100 or less I'd consider one.

Posts: 2479 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
CandyMan.45, I'll have an answer, please.

posted Hide Post
I don't personally like it...but I love that they are making it! Big Grin

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigless in
Indiana
Picture of IndianaBoy
posted Hide Post
Man... I would like to build on that, just because.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: IndianaBoy,

Posts: 14122 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not all who wander
are lost.
Picture of JohnV
posted Hide Post
Seems to be unnatural, at least to me, for the hair to be facing the back of the rifle. I'd like to see it flipped the other way around. Either way, I dig it.

Posted from my iPhone.

Posts: 4313 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Allow me to take the opportunity to speak plainly to anyone who might want to come into this thread and take vague shots at President Trump-

This is Trump Country, boys and girls, and anyone who doesn't like that is in the wrong forum.

CandyMan, you keep your remarks about President Trump to yourself. This is Trump Country, 100%. You'd better believe it. Don't like that? Tough shit.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IndianaBoy:
Man... I want would like to build on that, just because.

.450? .458? .50?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I chuckled at the selector positions. I love these boutiques builds with the funny selector settings, my favorite being the Pirate one.

I don’t think I would ever build any of them but I do love them.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7674 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is great. Politically charged hardware turned into a political cartoon. If that's not modern art I don't know what is. It's functional AND eloquent.

Psalm 144:1

Posts: 62 | Registered: April 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
As long as it makes liberal and NeverTrumper heads explode, as evidenced already in this thread, it's a great thing.

Q

Posts: 26341 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
Here's what you need for the rest of the build.

https://www.veriforcetactical....limited-edition-red/

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The themed lowers aren't my style, but some of the designs are interesting. I like the pirate. The colored snowflake model is pretty funny. Honey badger is a bit dated, but still a classic.

I have no idea if Spike's tactical & others are seeing increased sales of lowers due to the themed models, but it seems like a reasonable marketing plan. Even after with a handful or four of AR-15s sitting unused in the safe, some people still want to build more.

It's too bad the Trump-themed ARs won't be viewed by the people who will bristle the most by their very existence.

Posts: 7867 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post