SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Light primer strikes on a CZ 612 Trap
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Light primer strikes on a CZ 612 Trap Login/Join 
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted
the ammo was fiochii.

Anybody have an idea of what causes this? probably 1 out of every 5 rounds. i bought it used. Shot 3 boxs of federal through it with no problems. Then went to a sporting clays event that supplied the fiochii.

Posts: 7799 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The first thing I would suggest is you take the receiver down completely and give everything a good cleaning and just barely enough oil for good function when you put it back together. Full takedown and cleaning every 6 months is pretty standard procedure for any shotgun that sees weekly range sessions.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5646 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
alright I will try that. we will see what happens

Posts: 7799 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post