SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    another wish-list item secured; Valmet M62/S
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

another wish-list item secured; Valmet M62/S Login/Join 
Picture of PGT
posted
Brought it home last night and Fiskars bayonet arrived today.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
Nice piece of AK history there. Happy shooting!

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1074 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
Nice, and a 7.62x39 to boot! I'd like to have the 7.62x39, but not at the price they command!

A few years ago when I was recovering from colon cancer I bought a few toys that I either regretted selling or not buying! One was a Valmet tube-folder in 223 ... I found one LNIB, with the original box, 3 mags, sling & bayonette(at the moment I don't remember which maker), but no owners manual ... I don't know why I don't have a picture with it in the box ... It's not a safe queen, but she doesn't get shot much either, I've got others for just blasting with, here she is Smile

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5705 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Military Arms Collector
Picture of darkest2000
posted Hide Post
A rare bird indeed, especially in 7.62x39.

Posts: 10833 | Location: Orange County, CA, USA | Registered: March 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of samnev
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by samnev:
The finest AK I ever owned. Very accurate 2 moa 100 yard 5 shot groups when I was young and had decent eye sight. AsI got older iron sights became a problem leading me to sell it.

Posts: 1836 | Location: Arizona | Registered: June 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Rocking three prong flash hiders before they were cool. The very best AK variant on the planet- congrats. Mine was an M76 5.56; I foolishly parted ways with it in the mid 90's.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15554 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I had a beautiful M76 with a black plastic stock to match the handguards. The night sight was a cool feature. I too foolishly paarten with it and have regretted it ever since.

Posts: 6008 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post