SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Any opinions on Black Rain Ordanance ARs?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any opinions on Black Rain Ordanance ARs? Login/Join 
Picture of valkyrie1
posted
Good,bad?. Handled one with their trigger,coated bolt,16inch barrel.

Posts: 2303 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by valkyrie1:
Good,bad?. Handled one with their trigger,coated bolt,16inch barrel.

my understanding is they are one of the "premier" guys in the AR market, they make the lowers for Salient Arms, and other high end companies I'm sure.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I built an AR-10 in 6.5 Creedmoor which includes Black Rain parts -- upper & lower receivers, BCG, quad rail. Other major parts include Magpul PRS stock, Wilson Combat trigger, Krieger barrel. It's a reliable and very accurate rifle.

The 'smith who assembled the rifle stated it was his first in-hand experience with BRO parts. He said there were just about as good as any he had used prior to that.

Posts: 7853 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I've always regarded them highly.
I've used various parts from them with success.

Posts: 22859 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
I have the forged BRO Norgaurd upper and lower, slim black Forend and BRO 16" coated BBL. All components are excellent.

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of valkyrie1
posted Hide Post
Thanks all, picked one up today..

Posts: 2303 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post