SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    SIG MPX Magazines Gen II (Where to find them "cheap")
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG MPX Magazines Gen II (Where to find them "cheap") Login/Join 
Picture of aguilar64
posted
Looking to buy a muzzle brake for a SIG MPX carbine, what do you guys recommend, it has to be a muzzle brake or compensator. I looked at Lantac Dragon Muzzle Brake but I would like to see other options.

What is the best place to buy MPX Gen II magazines? I have found a lot of places selling the Gen I but the reviews are not the best. I have an MPX II Carbine.

Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: aguilar64,

“When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.”
― Ted Nugent

Posts: 2192 | Location: North East | Registered: November 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To Do What is
Right and Just
posted Hide Post
Fortis and JP make ones to take a look at as well.

Posts: 2439 | Location: Usually Somewhere | Registered: July 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
I had a hard time finding any 9mm muzzle devices I wanted to use for my MPX. I went with the KAK flash can kind of like the Flaming Pig thing. but otherwise it was between the Fortis and the Lantec.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aguilar64
posted Hide Post
I just found out from the SIG Sauer armorer the Gen II are 5/8X24 Right thread so I imagine there are more options.

― Ted Nugent

Posts: 2192 | Location: North East | Registered: November 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aguilar64:
I just found out from the SIG Sauer armorer the Gen II are 5/8X24 Right thread

Are you sure this is correct?

Try SLR Rifle works. They have one just for the MPX. Im going to be picking one up for my MPX.

http://slrrifleworks.com/index..._160&product_id=1083

Posts: 7389 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My gen 2 is 13x1LH and I put a Lantac Dragon on it.

Posts: 286 | Location: midwest | Registered: May 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dogrobber13:
My gen 2 is 13x1LH and I put a Lantac Dragon on it.

Im pretty sure they are all 13.5x1LH. Mine is, and its a Gen 2.

Posts: 7389 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aguilar64
posted Hide Post
Here is an thread for a new brake with the 5/8X24 thread:

Taccom Muzzle

― Ted Nugent

Picture of aguilar64
posted Hide Post
Bump to magazine question

― Ted Nugent

Banned
posted Hide Post
anyone know where to get MPX parts??-- BCG, BCG Springs, etc.
Thanks

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
I picked up a bunch of Gen 1 mags cheap when Sig Sauer has them on sale (like $10/ea) have had zero issues with a any of them in my Gen 2 MPX, both 20 and 30 rounders.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post