SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Anderson stripped AR-15 lower at Primary Arms sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anderson stripped AR-15 lower at Primary Arms sale Login/Join 
I Am The Walrus
posted
but only a limit of 1 at $34.99.

http://www.primaryarms.com/and..._05_Ad_08_24HourSale

I bought 3 of these last time they went on sale around Christmas time for $29.99 each. Buying just 1 isn't worth the savings to me in terms of shipping and FFL transfer (my FFL gives discounts on multiples).

But they're good receivers.

Posts: 13104 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When they say 24 hours they mean 24 hours! I snoozed and loozed one time. I also picked yo three for about $32 back in Jan before the price went up.

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
MAGA
Picture of D_Steve
posted Hide Post
Here is a slightly different Anderson Lower at a slightly higher price, no limit. AimSurplus

"Let's Go Brandon"

Posts: 1537 | Location: Indiana | Registered: July 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by D_Steve:
Here is a slightly different Anderson Lower at a slightly higher price, no limit. AimSurplus

AIM, in Ohio, wants $16.86 to ship one to 03773.

Primary Arms, in Houston, wants $7.53.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3447 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:

Hey that's a good find. I like the fixed trigger guard on there. One less thing I have to install.

Thanks for that. I'll have to book mark it. I have only seen AIM in passing, never ordered anything from them before but that might change.

quote:
Originally posted by Blackmore:

Looks like buying 1 at AIM doesn't get you good shipping value. I priced out 5 of them and shipping to FL would've been $20.

Posts: 13104 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
I bought 3 of the Andersons from AIM last year and with shipping & transfer/background, it was about $58 apiece. IMHO, if you're going to buy a lower, don't just buy one, buy 2 or three, should cut down on the price per.

quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
quote:

Hey that's a good find. I like the fixed trigger guard on there. One less thing I have to install.

Thanks for that. I'll have to book mark it. I have only seen AIM in passing, never ordered anything from them before but that might change.

quote:
Originally posted by Blackmore:

Looks like buying 1 at AIM doesn't get you good shipping value. I priced out 5 of them and shipping to FL would've been $20.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been buying them at my local Mills Fleet Farm when they go on sale. I've picked up three this year for $39.99 each plus tax. No shipping or transfer, so I'm into all of them for about $125.

Posts: 2482 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
IMHO, if you're going to buy a lower, don't just buy one, buy 2 or three, should cut down on the price per.

A couple of years back, I bought 10 "blems" from Palmetto (damned if I could spot one flaw in the bunch). My FFL charged me one price of $25 to transfer all 10 There is no need for an FFL to charge more for multiples; it costs them only a fractional amount of time to make the transfer.
This was when lowers were going for $49.99 with free shipping for 10. Average price was $52.49

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15566 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
I bought 5 earlier this year from Primary Arms for $30 each during one of their sales. Guess with the stuff that's been going on they're raising their prices a little and cutting back on how many you can order at a time.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
24 hour sale. $29.99, limit of 5. I’m flush with unused lowers, some of them Anderson, but I thought someone might appreciate this.

https://www.primaryarms.com/an...ipped-lower-receiver

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BRL:
24 hour sale. $29.99, limit of 5. I’m flush with unused lowers, some of them Anderson, but I thought someone might appreciate this.

https://www.primaryarms.com/an...ipped-lower-receiver

Thanks! I have zero need for these, but I ordered three anyhow. FedEx to 52722 was $12.38.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sigmund,

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post