SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Heads up for Steyr/B&T TP9 Owners
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heads up for Steyr/B&T TP9 Owners Login/Join 
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted
A company called Tech Smith is making original style forward grips. Unless you buy the new TP9-N having the original grip wasn't going to happen until these guys came along. Even those with the older Steyr may be able to have it drilled for the new grip or rail if you contact them. I wasn't going to SBR another to get the correct grip so I'm more than pleased. Now if I could just get my B&T can outta jail Razz

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3585 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Saw the grip this weekend on a friend’s TP9. It’s the best out there. I have the brace adapters for my APC9 and GHM9. He does good work.

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sure somebody at B&T is kicking themselves for not doing the TP9 grip this way.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I knew that Feisty Crawfish was working on something similar and an alloy frame as well. I wonder if that's his thing. I'll ping him.

Posts: 3065 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up Andy ... I thought there was a rail piece that went between the trigger guard and the hand stop on the BT?

I kinda of remember trying to find one a few years ago without any luck ... but I did find a source for the original stock if I ever want one.

I am shooting a bit more often since I found a guy that made a suppressor adapter for me!

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post