SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Let's see your Family Photos...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Let's see your Family Photos... Login/Join 
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted
Your AR Wagon-wheels , your Stacks of shotguns your racks of bolt action rifles etc ... in short your family photos "Manson Rifle Room" appropriate !!

I finally dug out the origami of ARs I currently have from the safe for some updated insurance pics & figured I'd take a few for fun.

How bout yours ??

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GrumpyBiker,

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Ask and ye shall receive... Big Grin

(I really need to get some family photos of my more modern rifles.)

K98k Family:

British Enfield Family:

Indian Enfield Family:

M1 Garand Family:

M1 Carbine Family:

Mosin-Nagant Rifle Family:

Mosin-Nagant Carbine Family:

Finnish Mosin-Nagant Family:

SKS Family:

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rogue

Only 2 Garands and carbines? And where are your 1917's and 1903's? So very disappointed...

Kinda jealous of those Mosins, though.

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
I sold my M1903A3 several years ago. Here's an older photo.

Here's my current M1917. (I didn't include it because it wasn't part of a "family photo".)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RogueJSK,

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Small family here
two little kids:

and the big kid:

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
Here’s a pic I took a couple months ago:

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1540 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Under two years of shooting. 5 shot out Dasher barrels. 2200-2600rds on each. Pile of shot out brass that's starting to shows signs of head separation, north of 20 firings. New barrel about to ship off to jelrod1, chamber another Dasher.

https://s1.postimg.org/8bg84y76bz/IMG_2474.jpg

Posts: 3197 | Location: 9860 ft above sea level Colorado | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by offgrid:
Under two years of shooting. 5 shot out Dasher barrels. 2200-2600rds on each. Pile of shot out brass that's starting to shows signs of head separation, north of 20 firings.

Guns which actually get shot? That's just awesome.

I lost everything in a tragic boating accident.

Posts: 7867 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Rearranging the safe one day so had to lay them on the master bed Smile. A few aren't shown but this is the majority.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post

My ARs and a few buns in the oven!

Sharps Bros Jack 10
Sharps Bros Jack AR15
Sharps Bros HellBreaker AR15
Stag Model 1 AR15
Mostly Anderson AR15 (the wife's)
Mostly Anderson AR15
PSA 300 Blackout AR15 pistol
PSA AR15 pistol

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
The EBR family photo...

Sig 522
Ruger AR556
My Aero/Ballistic Advantage .223 Wylde build
PSA mid length build
The PSA 10.5 pistol build

The Cowboy Action family photo...

Rossi Model 92 24" octagon .45 Colt
Winchester Model 94 Trails End .45 Colt
Stoeger 12 gauge Coach Gun
1950 vintage 12 gauge Stevens 311A
Various and sundry Ruger .45 Colt Blackhawks

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Questions = Harassment
posted Hide Post
My Draco family.

Posts: 370 | Location: VA | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Dracos, they've been on my list for a while

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
M1 Extended Family - Classic wood and steel

always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
My extremely meager "basic" family. Yeah I'm missing a lightweight hunting rifle now that my Savage 10FP has been modified with heavy accessories. (I do have an XP-100 in 7mmBR that could serve in that capacity.) Nor do I have a semi-auto in either centerfire or rimfire. Oh well....

(T to B: Savage 10FP 20" 1:10 308, Winchester M70V 24" 1:10 .243, H&R SB2 Ultra 22" 1:12 .223, Remington 513-T 27" .22LR, Belgium Browning Superposed 12GA 28" modified over improved cylinder, Mossberg 500 12GA 18.5" Cylinder

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bald1,

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16196 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
I don't have much of any particular firearm to call a collection, but my humble little milsurp group kinda looks nice together lol...

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by bald1:
My extremely meager "basic" family.

[quote]

That's a hell of long barrel on the .243 model 70
What is that 24" ??

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
My extremely meager "basic" family.

That's a hell of long barrel on the .243 model 70
What is that 24" ??

Yup. A 1966 vintage M70V with a 1:10 twist 24" heavy varmint barrel. Fitted with a Canjar two stage 2 ounce trigger. It's death on prairie poodles with high speed light weight (especially 80 grain Sierra Blitz) varmint loadings! Smile

I've edited the description below the picture with barrel lengths and twist rates. The H&R barrel length is deceiving because it's a break barrel action. Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16196 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
a little humpback family:

top to bottom: 1965 Light Twenty, 1967 Sweet Sixteen, 1967 Light Twelve

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10486 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
I only have a couple bolt actions.
Might need to work on that.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%