SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    KARMA: OEM Colt AR-15 Carbine Length Handguard
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA: OEM Colt AR-15 Carbine Length Handguard Login/Join 
Picture of hjs157
posted
For the AR-15 folks, I have this unused take-off from an unfired Colt M4 Carbine. Also included is the front sling swivel in case you have a need or would simply like a spare. This KARMA is open to SIGforum members registered as of May 31st, 2017. The Karmanator will select a winner once this post falls to the second page. Good luck and thanks for looking.

The Karmanator has spoken. The winner is: inspcalahan!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hjs157,

Posts: 3505 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.
Thank you!

Posts: 3427 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MG34_Dan
posted Hide Post
I want! I want! I want!

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.”
– Barack Hussein Obama, January 23, 2009

Posts: 2191 | Location: Austin Texas USA | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could definitely use that. Please include me. Thanks.

Posts: 655 | Location: Northern Colorado, USA | Registered: September 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in would use that in a current project.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10996 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
I'm in to try for a Colt set - it'd make up for the set I gave away and now wish I had to put back on.

Thanks for the quality karma!

Posts: 822 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Could use it, very nice!

Thanks and please include me!!

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
I'd like to try for these, thank you for the chance.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Careful What You Wish For...
Picture of Monk
posted Hide Post
I'd like to get in on this. Thanks!

Georgeair: "...looking around my house this morning, it's not easily defended for long by two people in the event of real anarchy. The entryways might be slick for the latecomers though...."

Posts: 11865 | Location: Hoisting the colors in a strange land | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post