SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    The Beretta Gods smiled upon us! Some 1201 goodness inside...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Beretta Gods smiled upon us! Some 1201 goodness inside... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
You think this will fit? It doesnt have the big hump...but has that little step up near the handle....

https://www.gggaz.com/benelli-...enelli-shotguns.html

quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by polyhedron88:
i ordered the Taran Oversize charging handle but it seems like they sent over the wrong item coz it didnt fit.

I don't see a Benelli M1 charging handle offered by Taran. He offers M2 or M4.

Some, but not all, M2 charging handles are backwards compatible with the M1/1201FP. These will have a straight cylindrical post. Ones with a fatter hump towards the base of the extended handle portion are for M2s with the oval anti-rotation cutout on the bolt.

Posts: 11 | Registered: August 16, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
Yes, that will fit. Mine from Dave's Metal Works have the same profile.

Posts: 2660 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks!!! my arthritis fingers will be happier with these big knobs. Smile

quote:
Originally posted by Rawny:

Posts: 11 | Registered: August 16, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rawny:

That’s the one I’ve run on my 1201’s. I too have arthritis pretty badly and it is easy for me to hook and rack with a finger.

Posts: 6009 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
Has anyone changed out the recoil spring? I was thinking of doing that and a bolt refurbish.
Midwest also shows a Surecycle unit as a substitute for the recoil spring.
Has anyone tried one or know anyone who has?
https://www.midwestgunworks.co...1/recoil-spring.html

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post