SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Beretta 1301 owners in Connecticut ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beretta 1301 owners in Connecticut ? Login/Join 
Read the CONSTITUTION
Picture of Mountain Man
posted
Going back and forth for a semi auto shotgun. Have pumps, and benelli m1 experiance, but eye on beretta.

Looking if anybody has a 1301 in Connecticut, or nearby.

Any good or bad results? I prefer low recoil ammo, and seems these handle it better than benellis.

A 9mm in MY Hand is better than a 45 at home.
SIG P-239 357.. The Modern Martial Arts
Pair of 226 Navy's

Too many" LOW INFORMATION VOTERS "
si vis pacem para bellvm

Posts: 2172 | Location: UN Constitution State  | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Honestly, have you looked at 12ga availability lately...?

I have friends looking for Benellis, Berettas and none to be found.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Son of a son
of a Sailor
Picture of wxdave
posted Hide Post
I snagged a 1301 from Buds last month. You really have to watch the online sites carefully and daily, or have a good relationship with an LGS who can get you one. Then comes the fun of finding aftermarket upgrade parts. You can do it, it just takes vigilance. I'll be happy to help you if you need it.

That being said, it's a fantastic shotgun. Eats anything you throw at it with lightning speed. I think the 1301 Tactical is the best value defensive semi-auto shotty on the market.

--------------------------------------------
Floridian by birth, Seminole by the grace of God

Posts: 985 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: May 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Currently they're on backorder at Beretta USA. Bud's and a couple of other online dealers did have them a month or two ago, and at a VERY good price (MAP for the Tactical is around $1100, and if I recall correctly they were selling somewhat closer to $900). I've been meaning to ask our rep on how Bud's was able to ignore MAP (my guess is that Beretta USA was sitting on a bunch of them at the time and let them go cheap. If they only knew what was to come...), but now that those are all gone it's rather pointless to whine to them about it now.

-MG

Posts: 1931 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Read the CONSTITUTION
Picture of Mountain Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Honestly, have you looked at 12ga availability lately...?

I have friends looking for Benellis, Berettas and none to be found.

I have ammo. Just bad time to be looking for a semi.

I hoped somebody owned one that was willing to let me check IT out, maybe try a few rounds out before buying blindly.

Pair of 226 Navy's

si vis pacem para bellvm

Posts: 2172 | Location: UN Constitution State  | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigless in
Indiana
Picture of IndianaBoy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Man:
Going back and forth for a semi auto shotgun. Have pumps, and benelli m1 experiance, but eye on beretta.

Any good or bad results? I prefer low recoil ammo, and seems these handle it better than benellis.

Do you still own the Benelli? Shooters Connection has reduced power action springs in stock for the Benelli to tune them for light loads.

Posts: 14114 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Read the CONSTITUTION
Picture of Mountain Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IndianaBoy:
quote:

Do you still own the Benelli? Shooters Connection has reduced power action springs in stock for the Benelli to tune them for light loads.

Biggest mistake of my shooting collection was selling my M1S90 . Hence why I'm looking into a reliable semi.

Pair of 226 Navy's

si vis pacem para bellvm

Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
I have a Beretta 1301.
E mail me.
Frank

Posts: 2295 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Read the CONSTITUTION
Picture of Mountain Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by monoblok:
Currently they're on backorder at Beretta USA. Bud's and a couple of other online dealers did have them a month or two ago, and at a VERY good price (MAP for the Tactical is around $1100, and if I recall correctly they were selling somewhat closer to $900). I've been meaning to ask our rep on how Bud's was able to ignore MAP (my guess is that Beretta USA was sitting on a bunch of them at the time and let them go cheap. If they only knew what was to come...), but now that those are all gone it's rather pointless to whine to them about it now.

Would love to hear when rep says they might become available.

Pair of 226 Navy's

si vis pacem para bellvm

Read the CONSTITUTION
Picture of Mountain Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGfourme:
I have a Beretta 1301.
E mail me.
Frank

Sent, thanks

Pair of 226 Navy's

si vis pacem para bellvm

Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Langdon Tactical

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:
Langdon Tactical

This. Worth every cent.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1947 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Read the CONSTITUTION
Picture of Mountain Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Loswsmith:
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:
Langdon Tactical

This. Worth every cent.

They are, but backordered till October.

Pair of 226 Navy's

si vis pacem para bellvm

Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Loswsmith:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ruger357:
They are, but backordered till October.

Erp! Ssshhheeeeiiiitttt!!! WOW is it bad out there!

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1947 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post