SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Karma: GG&G light mount for Benelli M2 shotgun. MattW is the winner.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma: GG&G light mount for Benelli M2 shotgun. MattW is the winner. Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted

Not really new, not really used.

Must have 112 posts or more.
Make a pick at the end of the month.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cas,

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
In please and thank you. I’ve always wanted a light on our duty shotgun.

—-
Thanks Rogue. I got one of the Berettas from GarandGuy at home. At work we have the old Benelli M1 Super 90s.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8011 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Please don't add me to the Karma.

Just a FYI, for those who picked up one of the LE trade-in Beretta 1201FPs being offered by GarandGuy last year, this mount also works on the 1201FP. You can install it on the magazine tube, behind the shroud and end cap, and then mount a light. I used this exact M2 mount to attach an Inforce WMLx on my Beretta:

To install on a 1201FP, unscrew your magazine tube end cap, then slide off the shroud, as seen here:

Then slide the barrel forward just far enough for the lug to clear the bolt on the magazine tube.

Finally, slide this light mount over the magazine tube, slide the barrel back into place, slide the mag tube shroud back into place, and screw on the end cap.

Posts: 32490 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
Please add me. I have a 1201 and an M1 that I could use this on.

Thanks!

Posts: 6030 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Throw my name it too please, my M2 would appreciate the add on.

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
Please add my name. I can use it on my 1201. Thanks! Cool

Posts: 2660 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigless in
Indiana
Picture of IndianaBoy
posted Hide Post
In please and thank you!

I will use this at a night time match if I am lucky enough to win.

Gratuitous M2 action!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhSbdtlAMZU

Posts: 14122 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance! My M2 could use a light!

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
MattW is the winner.

Drop me a line if you would.

cas "at" cylindersmith "dotcom"

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Will send you an email this evening.

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post