SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Anyone ordered from CMMG lately?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone ordered from CMMG lately? Login/Join 
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted
In need of a CMMG .22lr upper that I wasn't able to order earlier because of wedding expenses or because I was spending all my money snatching up ammo and mags. I see now that they are saying there's a 20+ week Eek lead time.

Does anyone know if they have anything in stock, or if everything will follow that timeline? That's half a freakin year, almost. It looks like you can "add to cart" for everything on the site, even items I'm sure are out of stock.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Every upper or lower is build to order.
My upper from 9/15/20 arrived today. My lower build from 9/16/20 has not hit production yet.

I did order mag conversions and other parts since then and those shipped quickly.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Oh sweet Jesus.

Well, I guess I'll just fiddle with my Spikes Tactical upper that's been giving me problems lately and have the barrel chopped on it, because I don't know if I want to wait that long.

It's like dealing with Crye Precision. Non-boutique products you want, but boutique lead times.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
It was a Christmas present so I didn't mind the wait. I have an MPX I never shoot and a I did build a PSA AR9 with Colt Mags years ago.

I'm hoping this RDB BCG is really something to talk about. I've got select-fire lowers at work to play with as well.

She ordered it in the Slate color to match my clothes which is all shades of blue or black.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What part of this complete crisis on guns/ammo/parts are you missing? I've found them thankfully!!! very honest about delivery dates. numerous orders all pretty much on the schedule you get when the first order note posts. And even better they actually answer the phone. These guys are great.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10996 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
And my extractor broke before I got halfway through the second mag. So less than 60 rounds.

Not minority enough!

posted Hide Post
Ordered my Banshee Mk300 10mm from CMMG in mid-Dec. At that time they was reporting about 20 week lead time for the more popular calibers. My choice at that time was to buy direct from CMMG and wait the 20 or so weeks to get exactly what I wanted, or buy it on one of the popular on-line auction sites,for several hundred $$ more. Doesn't charge my card until they start to build. Now wish I would have ordered earlier in the year, but didn't have the money set aside until late-year.

Posts: 312 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post