SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    A “punchy” Christmas KARMA **WINNER: OKCGene ***
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A “punchy” Christmas KARMA **WINNER: OKCGene *** Login/Join 
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
I could REALLY use these....Please throw my name in the hat. Thank you for the chance, Sir! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8865 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. I gifted all of the males in my family Pmags and ammo Big Grin

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7070 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KHolm
posted Hide Post
Very generous, please count me in.
Christmas Eve Eve my wife saw a post in a local FB group of a cancer patient who didn’t have much family locally and had asked for some Christmas decoration donations for her little tree. We packed a ginormous Christmas bag full of baked goods, candy, decorations, perfume, lotion and even a silly elf hat. The next morning my wife stalked her and saw a very heart warming post about the donation. You could tell it made her Christmas a little more cheery given her condition. She even posted a pic wearing the elf hat. I was really proud of my wife for springing I to action for someone she doesn’t know.

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon formed against us shall prosper....

What do I want? A time machine.
When do I want it? Irrelevant.

Posts: 1820 | Location: Central Iowa CAPTIVE | Registered: January 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. I am blessed this holiday by a wonderful wife and two great daughters.

Posts: 987 | Location: Nashville | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent karma.... Please count me in.

This time of the year, the wife and I tend to go very heavy on tipping for servers. Hope to make someone's Holidays.

Thank you for the opportunity.

Andrew

Duty is the sublimest word in the English Language - Gen Robert E Lee.

Posts: 862 | Registered: May 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
I'm in. thanks and Happy New Year!

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1366 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
Please include me.
Happy New Year and thanks !

It was a real pleasure today watching a co-worker taking the time to teach his 20ish, autistic daughter to bowl. It had been her birthday request and it was her first time. Beautiful.

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post