SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Recommendations for a 22lr semi-auto rifle
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Recommendations for a 22lr semi-auto rifle Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BlackTalonJHP:
I've been searching and was finally able to find that the Winchester is made in Turkey so that combined with the red/black color scheme pretty much rules it out for me.

Ooops, yeah, agreed - I apologize and humbly withdraw the mention.

Having to pay in-state sales tax AND shipping AND a transfer fee sucks, but, FWIW, you never know what kind of deals CDNN might pull out of its hat on a TC.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
Well most places online collect sales tax from TX residents now so not such a big deal. My FFL charges $10 so that's not a problem. I've searched locally but no luck on being able to handle a T/CR22 so that's why I was trying to get some first hand opinions on it and other .22s.

Posts: 1058 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post