SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Karmanator says- The winner is: KMitch200 : Ballistic Performance of Rifle Bullets 3rd Ed.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karmanator says- The winner is: KMitch200 : Ballistic Performance of Rifle Bullets 3rd Ed. Login/Join 
posted
I have an extra signed copy of Ballistic Performance of Rifle Bullets, 3rd Ed. by Brian Litz.

Karmanator says - The winner is: KMitch200

This message has been edited. Last edited by: l33571,

Posts: 324 | Location: GA | Registered: August 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Lucky #1!
Would love the chance to read that.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
Voracious reader.

In Savannah these days.

Count me in.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
I'm in, THANKS!

Posts: 4623 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
Always willing to increase my knowledge base. Please include me.

Posts: 1502 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.

Posts: 7871 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In please!

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trying Smile

Posts: 1485 | Location: Kansas City  | Registered: June 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Add me please.

Posts: 937 | Location: WV | Registered: May 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Please count me it. I'd love to have it. Thank you for a chance.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Please put my name in, thx.

Posts: 2303 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swage
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

Thanks

Posts: 1865 | Location: Westlake, OH USA | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the karma!! Please count me in.

Posts: 875 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: May 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
I would enjoy reading this. Please count me in.

Thank you for the generous Karma.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
please count me in

Thank You

Keep Americans working, buy American made!

Posts: 709 | Location: western PA | Registered: April 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I'm in; thanks for the shot!

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
In Please. That would be a nice addition to the collection.

Posts: 4410 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Me too. I love science of firearms and ammunition.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Absolutely in....

Thank you for chance.

Andrew

Duty is the sublimest word in the English Language - Gen Robert E Lee.

Posts: 862 | Registered: May 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
I'm in, thanks.

Posts: 7073 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post