SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Check the batteries in your sighting devices.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Check the batteries in your sighting devices. Login/Join 
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
Also, it makes it easy to keep track of each and every (expensive) item, to check anally to check for corrosion or leaking batteries before it gets out of hand.

Eek Big Grin
I would say things have already gotten out of hand.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Once upon a time Duracell made great batteries that rarely leaked. Then something changed and now with painful regularity they always leak, given enough time (which always seems like it's way too soon and not nearly enough usage). I blame outfits like Costco, Walmart and other discount warehouse stores. Always beating down suppliers and manufacturers on price so they can maintain their own margins. Little wonder that something had to give.

-MG

Posts: 1932 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've lost a lot of nice stuff to bad battery's

Posts: 143 | Location: mich | Registered: June 24, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post