SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Newly Tricked-Out Kel-Tec Sub2000 9mm Carbine
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Newly Tricked-Out Kel-Tec Sub2000 9mm Carbine Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
A friend of mine has a quad rail mounted on his Kel Tec that rotates 360 degrees on the barrel, so he can fold it and still keep his red dot on it. It is a neat little set up. I thought about getting one when they were $300.00 but am kicking myself now.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wallacemf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

KT really seems to be focusing on the Glock magazine version these days with some Beretta and SIG versions being produced as well but I have yet to see a S&W magazine version.

If you were REALLY set on having a S&W magazine version, what you can do is buy a Gen 2 Sub2K say in Beretta mag version and then convert it to the S&W magazine version. The receiver is actually marked "Multimag" and all you would need to do is change out the Beretta magazine catch to the S&W one, part info here:

https://www.keltecweapons.com/...05sw59-mag-catch-kit

Do NOT purchase a Glock magazine version as the grip is specifically marked "Glock" and NOT "Multimag" and is not compatible to the other mags.

Great information, thanks! I believe they are actually making an M&P version now, but I think it's the multimag that you mentioned. There was a S&W 5900 version way back, but they stopped making it. It sounds like I can get a non-glock gen2 and order the 5900 mag catch as you said Cool

Posts: 377 | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post