SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Looking for feedback on the Beretta ARX100
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for feedback on the Beretta ARX100 Login/Join 
Picture of Spieler
posted
I've got some money burning a hole in my pocket and I am itching for a new .223/5.56 rifle. With the prices now under $900, I'm giving the ARX100 some serious thought.

I have a stable of ARs, but I like variety. So, for those who have had or currently own the ARX100 give me some pros and cons and would you buy it again if given a choice?

Yes, I've read the reviews & watched the ScrewTube videos, looking for some first hand feedback.

Thanks.

Posts: 2433 | Location: ATL South OTP | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Questions = Harassment
posted Hide Post
I have owned mine for a little over a year. Never had an issue with it, it handles nicely, has ambi controls. The trigger took some getting used to, it is heavy, but now it is a non issue for me. The factory BUIS are huge, they are good with a lower 1/3 height red dot. I plan to swap them for some Magpul or Troys. The charging handle is small, I put an extension on mine, just snaps on.

Posts: 370 | Location: VA | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There is a world elsewhere
Picture of Echtermetzger
posted Hide Post
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/1270055834/p/1

A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed.

Posts: 6685 | Location: The hard land of the Winter | Registered: April 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post