SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Why no Stainless Ruger Mini 14's in stock?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why no Stainless Ruger Mini 14's in stock? Login/Join 
Picture of 4859
posted
Has any one heard why all the major firearm distributors have ZERO Mini 14's in stainless in stock? Ruger dropping them? I have found a few online retailers who have some, but my local shop can't get any.

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What I know about Ruger is they don't have lines for everything they sell running all the time. Sometimes what they filled the pipeline for a particular item runs out and will stay out until they do another run.

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Dude I know! Both my brother and I have been searching without much luck!

If you are on Facebook, there’s a lot of theories on the mini-14 fan page

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dusty3030:
What I know about Ruger is they don't have lines for everything they sell running all the time. Sometimes what they filled the pipeline for a particular item runs out and will stay out until they do another run.

Interesting. Thanks!

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Dude I know! Both my brother and I have been searching without much luck!

If you are on Facebook, there’s a lot of theories on the mini-14 fan page

What FB page is that?

It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Ruger mini 14 and mini 30 community

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MG34_Dan
posted Hide Post
I got mine.

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.”
– Barack Hussein Obama, January 23, 2009

Posts: 2191 | Location: Austin Texas USA | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It seems like the last one you got has a "happy switch" don't seem like it counts. IMHO.

Posts: 971 | Registered: January 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MG34_Dan:
I got mine.

Pfft. The A Team couldn't hit shit with either one of those.

Posts: 4076 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Ruger mini 14 and mini 30 community

I am in that group! I will have to go back and look. I think I know what post you are talking about.

Picture of MG34_Dan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
quote:
Originally posted by MG34_Dan:
I got mine.

Pfft. The A Team couldn't hit shit with either one of those.

That may be true. But they did it with such style. And in the long run, isn't that what it's all about anyway?

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.”
– Barack Hussein Obama, January 23, 2009

Posts: 2191 | Location: Austin Texas USA | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Is building/constructing a mini-14 possible? I’m no stranger to AR builds, but never heard of people building a mini 14.

Anyone ever build one?