SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Tavor 7 in the wild yet?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tavor 7 in the wild yet? Login/Join 
posted
I have been watching the Tavor 7 (.308) since it was announced last year. I have done some searching and these do not appear to be in the supply chain yet.

I own an x95 and totally dig the concept for a 17 inch .308 variant.

Have any of the SigForum braintrust been able to demo the Tavor 7 yet? Have any of you been able to get firm ship dates or street pricing yet from your distributors?

Thanks!

Posts: 712 | Location: FL | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I saw it at the annual NRA Meeting in Dallas in May. I didn't ask any questions though as I was paying attention to their new bullpup shotgun.

This video sheds some light.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l8QhxZQeKs

Here is range day at SHOT Show 2018:

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/2EdwfAnJM68

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23246 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tatortodd, thanks for linking those videos. About the latest updates I was able to find were from March. Hopefully we will see the Tavor 7 ship before fall.

Posts: 712 | Location: FL | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I'm waiting for the shotgun too, I have one on pre-order. I would not mind the 7 either!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post