SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Spikes Tactical Great CS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spikes Tactical Great CS Login/Join 
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted
A few months back I bought a Spikes stripped lower when DSG Arms had them on sale. I built it into a CQ rifle but I had issues with the slide not locking back which seemed to be because the bolt catch lever was a loose fit and the arm that is actuated by the mag follower was falling off the back.

Emailed Spikes and explained and was issued a return label and shipped it back. After they had it for one day, I got notice it was on the way back. They actually replaced it with a new one which is much tighter than the original. I haven't rebuilt it as of yet, but I'm confident it will work as intended.

With all of the gear flying around these days, I understand how sometimes things slip through the cracks. It's really nice when vendors take care of such things quickly without squabbles. Thanks Spikes!

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are great. I bought a new rifle on the internet and it had a Barney purple upper receiver. The fellow did not believe me on the phone when I told him, he did after the photos and I got a new upper and they paid for shipping both ways and sent me some free swag.

Posts: 1046 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
If I'm up that way, sometimes I stop in person and buy things. They have a small gallery in the front where you can touch stuff! Real friendly folks too!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
With the gun market, especially AR, the way it is right now, CS is what will separate those who make it from those who dont.

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post