SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    M1 Carbine Book(s) Karma ***New Winner Rolan_Kraps***
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

M1 Carbine Book(s) Karma ***New Winner Rolan_Kraps*** Login/Join 
Angry Korean
with a Dark Soul
Picture of Windhover
posted
1) NRA American Rifleman reprint of various articles titled U.S. Cal. .30 Carbine -- and bonus a copy of NRA American Rifleman reprint of various articles, The M1 Rifle

2) The M1 Carbine Owner's Guide by Larry L. Ruth with Scott A. Duff

3)The Lil M1 .30 Cal. Carbine by Duncan Long

RULES:

There will be 3 winners. Please identify the one you want. If you want a chance at all 3, please list them in order of preference.

Live in the U.S.A.

Don't already have a copy.

The Karmanator will draw winners in about a week.

Good luck

***UPDATE 3/11/20 Winners selected ***

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Windhover,

Posts: 1169 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in for #2, #3 or #1. Thanks

Posts: 648 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in for #3, #1, #2.

Great karma.

PC

Posts: 1332 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like #2, #3, #1. I live in the U.S.A. and have a Winchester M1 Carbine. Thank you for the great karma.

Posts: 617 | Location: northern VA. | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take door #2, 3, or 1 please.

Posts: 15899 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hillbilly Wannabe
posted Hide Post
I'd love to be in for no.2,1,3. I just bought a case of that Korean surplus and need to refresh my knowledge a bit.
Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 2545 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the chance at this, these would be a great addition for my inherited M1 Carbine.

2 or 3 please (in that order).

Thanks again!

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in for #2.

Thanks.

Posts: 3531 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
I'm in for #1 or #3 please. Thank you for your generosity.

Posts: 2504 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I have none of these. In order 2, 1, 3. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 12436 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I'm in for #2 or #3. I am loving my Std. Products M1!

Photo Jan 27, 10 25 11 AM by Dave Steier, on Flickr

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
Been forever since I've been on site, and its all to see this great karma? I'm good 3, 2, or 1, sbut any win I get on this will make me happy. If only I had my carbine to show.

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me. My preference would be #3, #2, #1. Thanks

Posts: 934 | Location: WV | Registered: May 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me, #2, #3, #1 please. Thank you !

Jim

Posts: 1338 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
Please add me, 2 or 3.

Thanks.

Posts: 1498 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usmc-nav
posted Hide Post
In please. Number 1 or 3 if the karmanator picks me.

Posts: 538 | Registered: August 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
I’m in for whatever. Thanks!

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3188 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
#2 please! I inherited my grandfather’s M1 and haven’t had more than a few minutes of hands-on time with it. This book has been on my list to buy.

Thanks!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17248 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Angry Korean
with a Dark Soul
Picture of Windhover
posted Hide Post
Winners are:

Ironworker: He was the first winner and his first preference was #2

BB61: He was second winner and his first preference was #2 which was taken. His next preference was #1, so he gets those.

Sigmund: He was the third winner and he wins the remaining item which is #3

Please contact me via email on my profile and provide me with your shipping address.

Thanks all for participating

Posts: 1169 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Angry Korean
with a Dark Soul
Picture of Windhover
posted Hide Post
#2 has been shipped to Ironworker.

BB61 and Sigmund, please contact me via email for your shipping information.

If I don't hear from you in the next couple of days I will redraw the winners for #1 and #3.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Windhover,