Null

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dwd1985,

Posts: 4454 | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dwd1985:
I sent my Scorpion pistol into CZ because the magazines needed to be yanked out with an excessive amount of force. Like, a LOT of force. Anyway, they said everything was acting normal, and ship it back to me. I just received it back and was preparing to reinstall the aftermarket grip (I returned the entire thing to stock before shipping it) and found this:

Pic?

I'm very curious as the Scorpion Carbine is the #1 gun on my to buy list. Is the sticky mag a known issue or an anomaly to your gun?

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a Scorpion Carbine, and have no problem with dropping mags, either 20 or 30 rounders.

Posts: 3335 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Contact Cz customer service to explain this and send them pictures as well. Request a remedial action plan to resolve these discrepancies... I have a carbine and no issues with mags falling free...

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is going to be annoying to fix. I'd send it back again.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10996 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
This is very disturbing as I was thinking about buying one of their Evo Carbines. Frown

Doesn't exactly fill me with confidence.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
Hopefully this lapse of judgement on their part is an isolated incident. Red Face

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hey! I like stuff
posted Hide Post
That's super disappointing, looks like their CS department is taking some cues from the United CEO. This CZ rep needs to be, "re-accommodated," please let us know what happens.

Posts: 2756 | Location: Sterling, VA | Registered: July 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dwd1985:
I just received a response from CZ via e-mail:

"Good morning,
We apologize that we overlooked that when it was in for service, we did note that it was broken off when it arrived here but the gunsmith that worked on the firearm didn’t check the notes/notice the missing screw head."

This is absolute BS. The screw head was NOT broken off when I sent it in. I packed it myself, and it was in perfect condition, and I was the only one to touch it before it went in the box. Furthermore, while CZ had it in shop, I got a call from the guy working on it who told me he did a complete disassembly of the weapon. So they either lied about the complete disassembly, or they lied about the screw being broken when they received it. Furthermore, they even said they saw the missing screw and didn't do anything about it!

Talk about adding salt to the wound.

Wow. Frown

Posts: 10052 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Almost, sort of, reminding me of Sphinx/Kriss Customer Service. I too was considering a Evo pistol but now....

Posts: 6009 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
That sucks. My Scorpion pistol has been 100% (along with many others), but that doesn't make that kind of shitty C/S right.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of valkyrie1
posted Hide Post
Have not had one issue with my carbine, very happy with it, don't agree thou with the way CS handled that..

Posts: 2306 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
I haven't had a single issue with my carbine. All my mags drop out freely without any resistance. Good luck with CZ customer service.

Posts: 1217 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post