SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Midway USA deal on IMI 55gr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Midway USA deal on IMI 55gr Login/Join 
posted
$289 for the 1200 round case. Works out to $0.24/round before shipping. Full power stuff that is almost as cheap as Wolf Gold.

https://www.midwayusa.com/prod...t=product-title-link

...that I will support
and defend...

Posts: 870 | Location: Northern VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just ordered 1200 rounds, thanks for the heads up.

Posts: 160 | Location: Iowa | Registered: November 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
now with free shipping.

Very tempted.

https://www.midwayusa.com/prod...tal-jacket-boat-tail

No need to mess with rebates.

---------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
check out the reviews..

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2659 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
most are positive

If you are worried about blown primers there are various factors which can come into play - not just the ammo.

Other ammo reviews for other brands will mention that also.

YMMV of course.

---------------------------

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
"THAT" deal is gone - but they keep shuffling pricing/shipping.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sgalczyn,

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4561 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
available once again

------------------------------

posted Hide Post
I know the reviews on Midway has been mixed. For what it's worth mine where stamp 17' and thus far it's been fine ammo for .24cents per. Definitely not match grade but it's grouped better than wolf but not quite America Eagle. It appears Midway as stated by someone else pulls, changes on the fly stock and price. I also tried the 62grain,,, similar results for me at least.

Posts: 106 | Registered: September 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
I clicked on the original link above.

They have it back at $289 for 1200 rounds, free shipping

Posts: 724 | Location: Middle (of nowhere) Georgia  | Registered: December 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sauer Kraut:
I clicked on the original link above.

They have it back at $289 for 1200 rounds, free shipping

Right you are. Mr. Kotter. I deleted my post.

Posts: 15899 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
Great deal. Just bought 1,200 rounds.

Posts: 524 | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just ordered a case.

Posts: 1546 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you want to try it out, they have a deal for 450 rounds at the same price per round:

https://www.midwayusa.com/prod...f-450-15-boxes-of-30

Posts: 2466 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freedom is the
oxygen of the soul
Picture of 10P8TRIOT
posted Hide Post
Great deal @ 24¢/round delivered. Just ordered another case. And, added a healthy NRA Roundup.

NRA Benefactor Life Member
Μολὼν λαβέ

Posts: 1086 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: December 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
I went for the 450 round deal. Thanks, bigwagon, for the heads up.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10P8TRIOT:
Great deal @ 24¢/round delivered.

They don't have the deal anymore on IMI Ammunition 5.56x45mm 55 Grain M193 Full Metal Jacket Boat Tail.

But.... they do have this deal:

IMI Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 62 Grain M855 SS109 Penetrator Full Metal Jacket Boat Tail
Sale $309.99
SHIPS FREE ($0.26/Round)
https://www.midwayusa.com/prod...tal-jacket-boat-tail

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23945 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MRMATT:
I went for the 450 round deal. Thanks, bigwagon, for the heads up.

Stuff arrived yesterday - three days post placing the order. WOW! That's service.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've run through three cases in the last year and half shooing 3 gun matches, pretty clean and accurate ammo, and have never had one issue with the M193 55gr mentioned....if you can grab it at that price, you're good to go, it's a danged good deal.

NRA Endowment Member

Posts: 86 | Location: Pennsylvania - for awhile... | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post