SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    What do you guys think of Wolf Polyformance for Range Ammo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What do you guys think of Wolf Polyformance for Range Ammo Login/Join 
Picture of NapoleonSolo
posted
O as I posted in the Ammunition forum, I am down to 500 rounds of (mm and not much is available except at .50/.60 cents per round for range ammo. I found this stuff: https://www.sportsmansguide.co...mmo?d=121&c=95&s=959
for about .22 cents per round as I am a member. Has anyone here used this stuff and if so, what do you think? The reviews are mixed with 70 reviews.

“Our actions may be impeded...
But there can be no impeding our intentions or our dispositions. Because we can accommodate and adapt. The mind adapts and converts to its own purposes the obstacle to our acting.

The impeding to action advances action.

What stands in the way becomes the way.”

― Marcus Aurelius

Posts: 238 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: November 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I have some of that on backorder and shoot a lot of it through pistols, mostly Glocks. Works fine.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NapoleonSolo
posted Hide Post
Awesome as its cheap at the moment.

But there can be no impeding our intentions or our dispositions. Because we can accommodate and adapt. The mind adapts and converts to its own purposes the obstacle to our acting.

― Marcus Aurelius

Posts: 238 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: November 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Does your range allow steel core bullets? This WPA ammo doesn't say "Range Friendly" on the box so I assume it is steel core. You might want to check with your range before buying.

Posts: 9032 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NapoleonSolo
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the advice. I will drop by today and ask them.

― Marcus Aurelius