SIGforum
What do you guys think of Wolf Polyformance for Range Ammo

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/603106699/m/9940018274

July 27, 2020, 02:57 PM
NapoleonSolo
What do you guys think of Wolf Polyformance for Range Ammo
O as I posted in the Ammunition forum, I am down to 500 rounds of (mm and not much is available except at .50/.60 cents per round for range ammo. I found this stuff: https://www.sportsmansguide.co...mmo?d=121&c=95&s=959
for about .22 cents per round as I am a member. Has anyone here used this stuff and if so, what do you think? The reviews are mixed with 70 reviews.

“Our actions may be impeded...
But there can be no impeding our intentions or our dispositions. Because we can accommodate and adapt. The mind adapts and converts to its own purposes the obstacle to our acting.

The impeding to action advances action.

What stands in the way becomes the way.”

― Marcus Aurelius
July 27, 2020, 04:58 PM
RHINOWSO
I have some of that on backorder and shoot a lot of it through pistols, mostly Glocks. Works fine.
July 27, 2020, 06:48 PM
NapoleonSolo
Awesome as its cheap at the moment.

But there can be no impeding our intentions or our dispositions. Because we can accommodate and adapt. The mind adapts and converts to its own purposes the obstacle to our acting.

― Marcus Aurelius
July 29, 2020, 12:49 PM
229DAK
Does your range allow steel core bullets? This WPA ammo doesn't say "Range Friendly" on the box so I assume it is steel core. You might want to check with your range before buying.

July 30, 2020, 07:09 AM
NapoleonSolo
Thanks for the advice. I will drop by today and ask them.

― Marcus Aurelius