SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Federal Premium T223E 55 grain Sierra BTHP -- $13.49 per box
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Federal Premium T223E 55 grain Sierra BTHP -- $13.49 per box Login/Join 
Picture of GarandGuy
posted
Full disclosure,

This is my employers website, but we've got a good deal going currently on the Federal Premium T223E 55 Grain Sierra BTHP. $13.49 per box, and first time users who sign up for emails get 10% off purchase. Also there is a memorial day special with promo code the gives 15% off purchases of $150 or more. I do not know if if can be combined, but you can try.

https://www.lawmens.com/produc...eral-223-55gr-t223e/

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 622 | Location: On the outskirts of Raleigh | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
I am confused by the description. Here you describe it as “55 … BTHP” which I assume means boattail hollow point, but the web site photo shows it as 64 grain Hi-Shok SP (Soft Point).

Confused

“Most men … can seldom accept the simplest and most obvious truth if it … would oblige them to admit the falsity of conclusions … which they have woven, thread by thread, into the fabrics of their lives.”
— Leo Tolstoy

Posts: 36915 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post